Fragrant Guacamole!

I'm fairly indifferent to hosta flowers when it comes to effect in the
landscape..Up close, they are lovely, but from a distance *most* don't add
much to the view.

I also like the fragrant ones (to be honest, I like any fragrant flower)..

My teenage Guacamole bloomed for the first time this week. WOW! I love
Guacamole, but nobody told me the flowers are large, pure white, fully
open, and FRAGRANT! They *do* make an impact in the garden..(Now, if there
was a Guacamole with fluorescent pink or red flowers....)