Re: Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner!

At 08:15 PM 05/31/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/31/2000 10:33:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
>sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:
><< Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner, our new Recording Secretary and
>  Executive Board Member!
>  Next stop: President of the American Hosta Society! >>
>I would not at all be surprised. We need a member of the distaff side to be
>President of the AHS. I think she would make an excellent president.We need a
>strong president who will reign without considering petty complaints and one
>who would limit discourse amongst members to discussion of the purposes of
>the society.
>Clyde Crockett z5
````````````````` BRAVO, davy'Crockett!!! ...I agrees with ya
fool'har'deadly a quad'ZILLION'percent? ..."What the AHS needs is an
HID'president"!!! ...y'ape?
                             ...btw "HID" stands for 'HITLER IN DRAG'; and
Carolyn's proven record as keeper of the AHS ROBIN via Etiquette/Secret
Police, spoke for itself ...thank you kindly? ...and...
tata <lol>
WiN = William Nash-Canada