Re: 'Jade Moon' ???

In a message dated 6/3/00 11:08:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mike.groothuis@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< While I'm online here, has anyone ever heard of 'Jade Moon? >>

Mike, next year I want to know about Olga's sale, I figure it is about a six
hour drive from here but what the heck, for hostas that look like that.

Jade Moon huh, now I have to make another trip to Walmart.  My sister bought
two of something that I had never heard of there and they were beautiful.
They looked suspiciously like Inniswood, Paul's Glory or Gold Standard so I
gave up when I could not find them.  Also, I was looking for Eola Salad Bowl
and found a whole bunch of Eola somethings and decided that they are just
renaming some of the old goodies and selling them as something else, so I
didn't buy, I am running out of room.

And Mike, the pictures are fantastic, beautiful color and composition.  What
kind of camera are you using?  My husband has decided that we need a high end
digi after his experience at the Global Finals and the pictures have only
marginal resolution.  I never thought a camera could be so much fun, better
than the good ole days of black and white and do it yourself in the darkroom.

Thanks for the pictures, some are so nice that I may print frame and hang in
my classroom.  N.