Re: Snow Cap/Pizzazz?

decke003@maroon.tc.umn.edu writes:

<< Snow Cap.   Having  looked at a lot of photos of Snow Cap and Pizzazz >>

Steve, I can't tell the difference between Snow Cap and Knockout which look
virtually the same.  I brought home a Snow Cap the other day thinking that it
was Knockout and was happy that it turned out to be Snow Cap because I
already have Knockout.  The leaves on Pizzazz are more round and the edge is
whiter and not as wide.

Of course this all just confirms what my kids already tell me, hostas are
either green with white edges or just green.  What is the big deal anyway?
Of course the question comes up, do I really need Knockout and Snow Cap?  N.