Another ID Problem

Everyone had a lot of helpful suggestions with the Snow Cap/Pizzazz problem
( sticking with Snow Cap ID), so I thought I try another ID problem:
     Plant about 2 ft high, mature looking, several divisions,  long
petioles with some red at the base.  Leaf, colored like Great Expectations,
dark green border, then light green streaking into yellow to ochre centers,
heavy substance, shiny and waxy.  Leaf shape; pointed, shaped like a mature
June leaf and about 8 in long.  Very nice and unusual looking plant.  Any
ideas for the ID?
Steve Roman, Champlin, MN