Subject: Gold Standard vs Richland Gold Splash....
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    06/05/2000 10:54 AM

Gold Standard vs Richland Gold Splash can anybody out there explain
the visible
differences between these two.  I have both planted in an alternating
fashion and
as far as I am concerned they are identical.  I was told last  year
when I
received them that their year end colors look very similar and it
would be almost
impossible to distinguish them at that time of year... Well it's
spring and I am
wondering what I am missing.

I have not done much research on it yet but I am learning a thing or
two along
the way.  Is not Richland Gold a sport of Gold Standard?   And I
believe that
Richland Gold Splash is a sport of Richland Gold.  So the blood lines
are
similar.  What should I be looking for?

Just wondering!?!?!?

Mike Pinteircs