Last year I bought two lovely little chartreuse hostas--Subcrocea--at
Savory's in Edina, MN. They are flourishing here at home (Fargo, ND),
but I can't seem to find any more. Last week I went to Savory's, Rice
Creek Gardens in Blaine, MN, and Shady Oaks in Waseca, MN. No luck.
Anyone seen these? My son lives in Mpls. and could pick them up for me
if in that area. Or if in a catalogue or by mail I can of course send
for them. Thanks in advance.

I'm new to this forum, but really enjoy all of your comments. Kris G.

-Kris Groberg, Ph.D.