Food Hostas

Here's what I have in the "food" theme bed:

Banana Sundae
Banana Muffins
Borshch
Buckwheat Honey
Cheesecake
Cherry Garcia
Cinnamon Sticks
Cream Cheese
Crepe Suzette
Elephant Burgers
Fried Bananas
Fried Green Tomatoes
Golden Waffles
Green Marmalade
Green Piecrust
Guacamole
Gumdrop
High Fat Cream
Honey
Jambalaya
Jelly Bean
Key Lime
Lemon Chiffon
Lemon Delight
Lemon Lime
Lemon Meringue
Lemon Piecrust
Lemonade
Lime Piecrust
Maraschino Cherry
Marbled Cream
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Vanilla Cream
Pancakes
Peppermint Ice
Raspberry Sorbet
Rocky Road
Spilt Milk
Squash Casserole
Stir Fry
Sweet Tater Pie
Sugar and Cream

I think it would be funny to have a "drinks" section in the "food" bed:

Champagne
Creme de Menthe
Lemon Twist
Maraschino Cherry