It seems that we just can't get the Journal here in TN.  The last time one
came out, I received one almost four weeks after hearing the first copy had
been received.  This time they have already been delivered out of the country
and still are not here.  I have checked with the post office and they are not
there.  Up until the last two years mine came through the very first week.
Does anyone have an idea?