Gardens to visit

Help / info needed.

Has anyone been to Wade's, Soules, Kuk's, Homestead or Hoot Owl's? Am making the rounds and would like to know before hand what kind of gardens these are. We are planning on taking pictures so would like more mature hostas in gardens...do these places have mature hostas and do they allow pictures?
Also, any comments as far as size of gardens..how many hours it will take to go thru?
Which of the 5 is the best? How would you rate these gardens?
We will be going Thursday the 15th from Kansas City, Missouri.
You can e-mail me at cntrygal2@msn.com if you would like to.

Thanks ahead for any and all help,
Sue Smith