hosta library

Hi everyone
	I just got a notice we are projected to use 10.7 gigs of traffic to the
library for the month of June. This is good except we are only allowed 8
gigs. They want us to either get another domain name and start loading
photos there and when a page is requested it will draw the photo from
the second site. This wouldn't be bad but it would really make things
confusing to code and too time consumming to do.
	I just now talked to the guy from Hosting Masters, they want $30 per
gig per month over 8 gigs. He was very snotty, I think he would like us
to just go away. He says they don't make any money or lose money on
sites like ours. Anyway it might be time for another cd, I can't see
blowing that much money(at least $90 per month) on a server. If people
used their cd as much as possible it would lower the usage.
Thanks
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308