Hosta Library

Bob,

Just wondered if you could distinguish the hosta pictures traffic from the
auction & discussion traffic? Wonder what the traffic mix is?

I for one mostly check to see what's for auction. I keep up with photo's on
Pixlist and have rare occasion to go to the library, unless something
attracts my attention and I go see if you have a photo.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)