Re: Hosta Library

Lu Treadway wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Just wondered if you could distinguish the hosta pictures traffic from the
> auction & discussion traffic?
Hi Lu
	What takes the transfer rate up is exactly what the library is for, to
view photos and use it as a reference. Photos take up alot of bandwidth
while text takes up very little. I found a site that has unlimited
bandwidth but we still have 6 months or more paid here so I hate to see
us move yet.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308