cd time again

Hi everyone
	Looks like it is cd time again. Would you please send me your address
if you want a cd and I will collect them for 10 days. Then Barbara and I
will start making them. If your computer had trouble last time reading
the cd I made would you please note that in the subject line and Barbara
will make yours.
	I will probably quit uploading to the library for the next few weeks to
save traffic.
	This cd sorry to say will not work on a mac and there isn't anything I
can do about it. I and others checked into it extensively and without
about 100+ hours of redoing the library it can't be done(that I know
of).
	IN THE MEANTIME IF YOU CAN USE THE LIBRARY A LITTLE LESS IT WILL SAVE
ALOT OF MONEY. ONCE WE GO OVER THEY SHUT US DOWN FOR AWHILE.
Thanks
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308