Re: Bob Solberg's talk

Bob wrote:

> Hi everyone
>         Robyn has just sent the transcript to Bob Solberg's talk on identifying
> hostas. She deserves a big round of applause and maybe write her and say
> thanks. I bet it was very hard work to transcribe that long of a talk
> were the audio wasn't that good.
> mailto:RobynsNes2@aol.com
> http://www.hostalibrary.org/solberg.html
> --
> Bye
> Bob

To both Robyn and Bob Solberg
  I don't know either of your addresses, so I'm sending to hosta-open.
  I'd like to use an edited (shortened) version of this for my
newsletter. Alot of our members are relatively new to hostas, and this
is an excellent piece I'd like to add to the Nortcoast Hosta Society
newsletter.
  Please respond to me in private with your approval, or questions.

Thanks
Diane Frederick
NCHS, Cleveland, OH