Re: Embroidery? Tattoo?

Paula, Embroidery remains one of my favorites.  It stands up to the ten foot
test any time of the year, there is never any doubt about what it is.  I have
sold several of them from OS and have not had a complaint, I hope everyone
likes theirs as much as I like mine.

Tattoo is another story.  Last year I received it as a gift and it was
spectacular.  This year the leaves are barely an inch long.  At least it is
still alive so there is hope, but many of my friends who live here in zone 5
just lost theirs, it did not come back in the spring.

I have many that I just love the appearance of but as to uniqueness, nothing
compares to the two mentioned above, IMHO.   N.