Re: Favorites and Christmas in June!

In a message dated 6/14/00 5:08:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Now I
 have to come up with themes and how many?
 Keeps me out of trouble though. >>

Barbara, you are making this way too hard.  Mostly, I just have to plant
things where I have room and switch them around if I think one needs more or
less sun.  Then they might get a switch.  As an art teacher the crayons and
artists palette seemed like a good idea and now I find there is one named
paintbrush.  Doesn't sound like a garden, maybe a small grouping.  N.