Re: Favorites and Christmas in June!

LOL!!!

Barbara, I've never read such an accurate description of the way I
"garden."  This one gets saved.

The only other place I've read something that sounded like me is a chapter
from Henry Mitchell's "Essential Earthman," where he describes how one can
spend an entire day planting three tomato plants.

Gerry