Hubby swears theres too many!

Well, when I got home yesterday, hubby was having a fit.  I'd just gotten a
two box of hosta's in from the January Hosta auction.  Added to the batch
I'd gotten the week before it totals up into a nice size garden (about 25
new to go with the 60 still dug up for the work on the house foundation).
Hubby instructed me to find gardeners to go with the hosta or else......  I
think I'll miss him...  All kidding aside, I think I need to quit my day job
it's really crimping my gardening (although the ankle didn't help).

I'm really writing to find out if anyone remembers when the First Hosta
friends meeting is in Indiana (I don't but then I can't even remember my
birthday sometimes and it's on Valentines day.)  Hope everyones having a
good day!  If you remember the day please email to my alter ego
Kate_ardissono@aon.com as well as on the Open.

TIA
Kate