Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

In a message dated 6/15/00 12:58:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sunkat@excite.com writes:

<< Well, when I got home yesterday, hubby was having a fit.  >>

Isn't that just the way life is, something to be happy about and the ole
stick in the mud says, "You can't possibly have someplace to plant all
these?"  Now what does he know I wann ask him.  Just at the time when he is
digging the pond and watering for me and making me think that finally he has
developed an interest in my life hobby, but NOOOOO!  That would be to great
wouldn't it.  Good thing the kids and the dogs have a fondness for him, and
he really hasn't made me choose, wouldn't it be tough though.  And how I envy
other women who go around with their spouses arm in arm discussing this
perennial and that hosta and I am thinking, I need to warn my own kids that
if you plan to marry make sure that you both enjoy digging in the dirt or
not, know what I mean.  N.