Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

Of course, there's the other side of the "dark side" where you have a
partner who takes a sincere interest in my babies, oooo's and aaaa's at the
right moment when the packages from UPS arrive, gets excited about helping
me dig holes for them, takes care of them while I travel, tells me details
about what's happening in my garden...

HOWEVER, don't think it didn't take me forever to train this one! LOL!

On the other hand, I give him credit for being so intelligent. If he doesn't
develop a rapid love for this plant, he never gets to see me.....

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)