Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

Mine was a greens keeper at a golf course for 15 years so I can't do that.
Plus he beats me home by about 3 hours so he's home when the mails there.
He does love the Blues and the ones with red in the pets...  Yesterday he
show'd off the garden to the person building a house behind us.  Found out
later the neighbor is just starting to get into Hosta...  This could be fun.

Kate