Re: [streak] Midsumer snow in Norway (no hosta talk here)

ARNHILD ...I hear, it is very sunny & warm in Holland-Netherlands, so
perhaps, our good buddy on these list-servers i.e.  "Ben Zonneveld"
<zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl>  might hide you out at the University he
works at?

Since Agri & Flori-culture is your cup of tea Arnhild ..U may even wanna
work at that University, until the ice age leaves Norway?

just some thoughts

Bill Nash Canada
ps ...I hope nobody thinks I'm joking? ...cuz I'm not!

-- regarding