Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

I have to put in a word for the non-gardening husbands.  Mine has NO
interest in gardening, but is supportive of me--he'll do the chain
sawing and help me with really heavy things--even though he doesn't
enjoy it at all!  The best thing he does, though, is half the cooking
and extra housework so I can garden.  I've known several couples who
both like to garden, but have such different and strongly opposing ideas
that they cannot agree, so it ends up being a problem!!  LOL

Betsy