library move/Rosedale hostas

Hi everyone
	Looks like the library will be moved again. I found a server that
doesn't have a transfer limit. This could be very important as time goes
by and we get more hits. I thought it was better to transfer it now
while it is smaller than try to do it sometime after it has grown more.
Also it is half the price of getting 3 domain names and one heck of alot
easier.
	Anyway the library is over 100mgs now so it will take me the better
part of a couple of days to transfer it. I also have to meet my sister
who is back from Oklahoma Monday and go to the convention Wed. I want to
give everyone fair warning that the library could be done for awhile
during this but I will try to see that it isn't.
	The good news is I am going to Cedar Rapids to meet my sister and also
cousin Marsha Axmear Erb. I didn't know it until about a year ago she
was even into hostas. She bought out the guy there who has the 60
Rosedale hostas. She even has one, Rosedale Marsha Axmear Erb, named
after her. I didn't ask yet but hopefully I will get to photograph them
all while I am there.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308