What did you do in your garden today?

New subject :)
  I know it's rare for me, lately, to even post. Too darn busy with
work, and "yardening".  Anyway, since it's Saturday, I just wanted to
know what everyone got done in their garden.
  I planted a few things (Guacamole, a S&S sport I found at a garden
center, an astilbe, and a few other things). I also dug up and turned
over a garden bed that's about 15' x 10' that will, by summer's end, be
my new hosta bed. I had to dig out alot of weeds, and 3 old climbing
roses that were mostly dead. Now I have a nice blister or two.
  Since we got a nice short storm yesterday that dumped 2" of rain in 30
minutes, the ground is saturated and muddy...but awfully easy to dig. So
now that I'm all splattered with mud, it's your turn to tell what you
did outside today. It'd also be interesting to hear from anyone who's
garden is going to be on the tours for the convention.

Diane Frederick
Cleveland, OH