Re: What did you do in your garden today?

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
  My daughter, Mollie persuaded me to buy
> something that I would never buy, a yellow and a peach daylily.
Hi Narda
	If you like daylilies you might try Wal-Mart. They have Stamile
daylilies. These are some of the fanciest there is and they have them
for 4.25 right now. They were super expensive until they began tissue
culturing them this year for most, last year for others. Here are some
they have.
http://www.hostasonline.com/f/others/stamile/royal.jpg
http://www.hostasonline.com/f/others/stamile/bayport.jpg
http://www.hostasonline.com/f/others/stamile/desper2.jpg
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308