Re: Gloves or not?

Like you I love the feel of dirt in my fingers but with clearing the
overgrown and unwanted stuff I've taken to wearing gloves.  We have a Glove
Factory outlet here in Michigan City (not in the outlet mall) and I got a
pair that are so soft but very strong...  Now my hands don't look like I
battled the berberrry and lost.