Library and auction could go dead soon.

Good morning
	I have been trying to connect to the new server but am having password
problems. I was thinking I wouldn't have the library moved by the time
internic switches the domain name from one server to the other. Then I
started to realize that when the switch comes the perl programs such as
the search engine, forum, and auction will go dead. I found those
programs somewhere else and customized them for the old site and even if
I can do that again it will be awhile before I can get them up and
running. If anyone is in the middle of an auction they might consider
contacting each other and seeing what can be worked out because it will
go dead soon. The same applies for anything you want to save as info
from there although I am going to back up the whole auction right now.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308