Re: Gloves or not?

In a message dated 6/18/00 7:23:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
butch.graves@sylvania.sev.org writes:

<< Maybe its an Ohio thing. I've never worn gloves either.  Have some but just
 don't like using them.  Have a heck of a time cleaning my nails some times.

Since I'm from Kentucky then I don't have to feel guilty about wearing
gloves.

I feel like everyone is looking at my hands when they have stains on them,
and my Mom made a regular habit of using comet on us to remove the stains
from our elbows feet and hands.  Grow up with someone using comet on you and
you will think twice about getting "rusty" as my Mom calls it.

Denise, you have rattle snakes in Michigan? You know there are no poisonous
snakes in SW OH, at least that is what they tell me.  After growing up around
rattle snakes, copperheads and water moccasins ti is a relief not to worry
about them.  N.