You can still find it all, it is still there. Hostalibrary.org

Hi everyone
	I am getting the library to it's new home. I got to thinking even if it
is moved the old auction would still be there. All you have to use is
the ip number instead of a domain name. So if you keep these numbers
handy you can still finish off the auction and keep it going if you so
desire until I can get it moved. This might be a week or two.
	One of these should work at all times, I mean if you can't find it in
the new library go to the old and visa versa. The domain name
hostalibrary.org will switch whenever internic gets around to doing it
but the numbers will always take you to the new and old.
Old ip address        http://216.71.203.23/
New ip address        http://63.249.238.146/ Not working tonight yet
domain name address   http://www.hostalibrary.org
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308