Re: What did you do in your garden today?

I wasn't in my garden, but in Minneapolis on business Fri-Sun. Yesterday
(Sat), I drove out to Rice Creek Gardens in Blaine, which is looking
terrific in preparation for the AHS convention; the owner tells me they
have over 200 hostas at this time. Also went to Savory's, which is all
spiffed up for the convention and the display gardens are spectacular as
usual, with some very old clumps. They had some great specimens of
'Tattoo' for $75. Then I went to the Univ. of Minn. Landscape Arboretum
for yet another turn around the Hosta Glade (also in prime condition for
the convention, although it usually is in prime condition). I believe
all of these places are included in various tours--so those of you going
to convention, try to see them. I bought four new hostas, clearing my
limit of $150, but did not get 'Tattoo'--am waiting for a lower price,
alas. They really are beautiful.

Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.

Site I co-edit with Dr. Yvanka Raynova:
Site I built: