Hosta Man Gardens

Many of you may have known Dick Rossing, who past away this past year.  For
many years Dick was known as "The Hosta Man"  from Chanhassen, MN.  He
maintained a large hosta garden and developed several new varieties.  I
thought I would let everyone know that his gardens have taken over by his
son and ex-wife, Marge Rossing.  They are open for visits and sales and will
been open for the convention.  As if you didn't already have plenty of
places to visit!!

Hosta Man Gardens
739 Carver Beach Rd
Chanhassen, MN

P.S. I have no interest in Hosta Man Gardens, this message is sent only as a
service to interested readers

Steve Roman, Champlin, MN