Re: Gloves or not?

Hello Gerry,

I am the same way.  There must be a dozen pairs somewhere around my house
that have never been worn.  I now have a way though of making sure I do
wear gloves in the garden.  Much as I like the dirt under my nails and the
feel of the cool earth, grimy hands and nails doesn't go over too well in
the professional office environment.  So, I wear gloves.  I have about 6
pairs stationed in various parts of the garden so no matter where I am in
the garden or what I am doing, there is a pair of gloves within easy reach.
 The hardest thing is remembering to put each pair back in its requisite
place before moving on to another chore in another part of the garden and
getting out the gloves for that area.  Works like a charm for me.

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3