Re: Stamili Daylilies

I've never before found any of the plant bargains others talk about on
the internet, but today, I was in luck!!  After talking with some of my
friends who bought them late last week, guess I was getting the
leftovers!  But what leftovers!!  Got two Royal Braid, two Bayport
(which I can find listed only as a future introduction), two Raspberry
Candy, two True Grit, and an El Desperado, which I had to pay $7.97 for.
Also bought two that had lost their tags!  Bought a few nice hostas at
$7.97, including Fire and Ice.  Went to two Wal-Marts, which had
different selections of the daylilies--both even had their better hostas
under protection from the sun!

Thanks for the tip!  Now if the pup will just not unpot them while I'm
at convention.