Another shipment & he didn't leave. New Fav!

Got the last shipment of the year for Catalog buys (still have the
moritorium on purchasing till the house repairs are done).  He didn't say a
word about the new additions other then I'll some pots and mix up some soil
for them.  He even took ownership of the Tardiana group(I know SPELLING!)
that I got from the hosta auction.  He brought home a sculpture from a golf
outting of a puppy with a baseball that he's going to put with them.  So
with the trip around the garden last night and the new plants... the fab
five for this week is:  June, Striptease, June Bug, Spilt Milk, and my mutt
known as Duney....

Still alive and with hubby,
Kate