Re: Slugs

Jan -
	Try going out in the early morning or after a rain and spraying the slugs
you see directly with white vinegar....I use it full strength, but others
report success with 50% vinegar and 50% water. This kills only the slugs on
which vinegar is sprayed, but it does not harm the hostas and it does not
harm the birds.

Carolyn Q. Bryson, Indianapolis
-------