BAP and then?

Just some observations .Last year a single crowned seedling of
Invincible, kept for its solid red petioles, was making new offsetts at
the basis of each petiole . Probably due to the fact I planted it in
new soil in spring. Yet this year only two crowns came up. This was in
a way a natural  occurrence with the same result as bapping. My
question for all those that are so enthousiastic promoting the
selling of BAP10 and the mysterious buffer X ( just use a single drop
of soap) . All those plants with all those new plantlets. How many
reappear the next year. ( In some cases none see Charles Tuttle).
 PS I do have access to enough BAP but I am not inclined yet to use
it as I prefer quality to quantity  Only the use on a single sporting
leaf seems interesting to me.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden