Re: Measure BAP-10

In a message dated 6/24/00 2:23:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
cntrygal2@email.msn.com writes:

<<
 Has anyone used the BAP-10?
 What was the measurements you used?  >>
Sue,
I have been applying BAP-10 at a rate of 3,000 PPM(30 ml/l) with Buffer-X  at
0.2%(2ml/l) in distilled water. I believe these concentrations are the
current concensus for somewhat established plants.  I believe some are
applying at lower rates(1,500PPM) for seedlings and younger(e.g. TC) plants.
Rates are probably ultimately species/cultivar dependent.  One of the
questions I have is with regard to timing of applications(e.g. pre,during,
post flowering). Has anyone seen any research or have any feelings on this
subject?
.

Dave Drum
Wayzata Mn