Frances Williams

Probably I asked earlier but...
There has been a long standing discussion about Fr Williams. From Jim
Schwarz I measured one with a short scape with 45 % good pollen and
One with a scape above the leaves ( the most common one, I think ) with 90 %
good pollen All plants I measured in Holland had around 90 % good
pollen  I should like to be more sure about the differnce in pollen
fertility. If
you happen to have both I would appreciate if you could send me pollen
( just take the anthers out a bud that will open tomorrow , let them
dry a day,  wrap in newspaper and send them to me
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands