Midwest Convention in Iowa City

I hope this gets through.  I just re-joined the open after a few weeks
absence.  I am going to the convention in July and wondered if there is a
lady on the list that will be going and would like to share a room?  Maybe
you are not going but know someone who is that would like to share a room?

You can email me privately if you have any information.  Thanks much!

Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5