Asking for help from 'wonderful' HOSTA people.........

Please forgive me for sending a message that isn't hosta related, but I do
find 'hosta people' very helpful friendly people.  Therefore the request for
any information that someone out there could offer would be most appreciated.
My daughter has been accepted at the Columbus School of Law (located right
behind the Supreme Court building, I'm told) in Washington, DC.  On Thursday,
her and I leave for DC to look for housing for her.  She is being told by her
boss that where her school is located, she should not walk at night (just
what a Mother wants to hear).
Is there anyone out there that can help direct us in any regard as to where
to go, where not to go, anyone have an apartment/room for rent (the girl does
know HOSTA, and added benefit)?
As you can tell, Mom is not to thrilled about all, but..........
Feel free to e-mail me privately if necessary.
Thanking you in advance.
ASKING TO BE RESCUED!!!!!
Joyce (jmflies@aol.com)

JOYCE M. FLIES