Re: music files

Elizabeth Girod wrote:

> Bob,
>
> If you're into the mp3's you would love the newsgroups.  We play all of our
> music off of the computers, the stereo is never used.  You'd probably need
> to pick the 70's mp3 newsgroup for Led Zep and then we would never see you
> again on the hosta open.

Hi Elizabeth
	I am not a music fanatic like I used to be. I have over 850 cds and
hardly play them now that I got a computer. When I am on this I don't
hear a thing. Still Napster is sort of fun finding and playing old
songs. You can find most any song and it is so easy.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308