Re: music files

You're right it is fun, my husband finds these songs that I have never
heard of and they will be a song he heard during his childhood.  Amazing
that he remembers lyrics from that far back.

I think you'll agree the best thing about the program is the choice in what
you can play, unlike the radio or switching out cd's.

Elizabeth