AHS Popularity Poll 1999

I must say a got a good laugh by reading the subject article in the latest
The Hosta Journal. Mr. Olson admits that he manipulated the votes so his
favorite hosta would come in tied for first.
At the Columbus Ohio Convention, I sat next to him at dinner. He told me he
was going to check on the vote for the then best garden award. After
discovering that there was  one garden that had won by one vote, he then cast
his vote for the other, creating a tie. Since he was then the VP or
President, I forget which, his vote was counted , even though it was several
hours after the stated deadline.
O Dear! Is this the way to run a railroad??

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN