Re: This Year's Convention

We are now back to Montreal after this wonderful trip to Minneapolis.

The people who organize this convention did a great job and I would like to
thank them for what they offered to us.

The gardens selected were just out of this world.

When we came back home, first thing we did, was to plan rearrangement in our

I though I had many hostas with 122. I think I will buy some more.

That was my first experience at a Hosta Convention. I am telling you that I
will attend next year convention.

One nice thing about this convention was to meet the people we normally read
about, or talk thru robin: Mary Chastain, Tony Event, Charles Turtle,
Carolyn Schaffner, Carol Brashear, Tom Carlson and many others.

Who knows. May be one day there will be a convention in Montreal!

Coming back to the convention, the vendors were just great with great stuff.
I will try Bap-10. I am just waiting for the book of Mark Zilis.

I will read you all on this robin.

Reggie D. Millette
Quebec Hostas and Daylilies Association