Re: Chemicals and worms

BBROWNJ@aol.com wrote:
 If I use anything , it is the squeeze bottle of deadline. I
> have very little slug damage now.
Hi Barbara and all
	I have been catching toads and bringing them home and trying to keep
them around to eat slugs. It might be my imagination but I haven't had
many slugs at all the last two years with no slug bait until we had this
mild winter and all this rain. I prefer this to throwing the bait all
around all the time. I would like to hear what others think about this,
is it my imagination or do toads actually help.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308