Re: Chemicals and worms

Betsy Mahtani wrote:

> Bob - I agree with everyone who responded that toads DO help.
Hi again
	Whoever said(think it was Bruce) that toads work until they are full is
right. The weather was so mild last winter and so much rain lately that
I am sure they just can't keep up. I see toads hopping around almost
everyday and hate to use the bait and only do use it where the slugs are
absolutely eating the leaves off. Other than that I let nature fight it
out.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308