Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: "Diann Thoma" <diannthoma@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:15:26 -0000

A normal ol' Walmart worker once snagged me in the garden area (I asked for
a specific brand of potting soil I heard they carry) with a 15-minute
monologue about how Walmart names their prices to their suppliers and their
suppliers either bite the bullet or knuckle under. That's mass merchandising
for you, but it wasn't a pleasant expose.

Diann