Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:57:10 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 9:10 AM
Valid question.  The answer is yes.  They and K mart, put allmost all of out other businesses under several years ago.  I am forced ( it is fourty miles to Buffalo) to buy some things from them.  But I go to a local hardware, for my supplys of thet kind, and a local drug store.  and a locally run news stand.  I make it a point to go in there as little as I can.

Ransom Lydell wrote:

>      They have slowly "stolen" a lot of my business.

HI Ran
I have a question for you here. Do you ever buy things other than
gardening supplies from WalMart.